Re: [Rollei] ADMIN: Terrorist Bombings

At 11:12 AM 09/12/2001 -0400, you wrote:

>> From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk  >
>> Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 07:16:47 -0700
>> To: "'rollei
>> Subject: RE: [Rollei] ADMIN:  Terrorist Bombings
>>
>> That was a nice message Richard. When we do find out who is the cause,
there
>> will need to be some sort of retaliation as that is the only things
>> terrorists uderstand. This is not the time for restraint, but the time for
>> clear cut and decisive action.
>> Anything less leaves us open for more attacks.
>

>I agree.  For once get the damned politicians out of the way and let the
>military do what they are trained to do.  If eliminating the country of
>Afghanistan is what it takes, then it should be done, and swiftly.
>
>Bob

  The people of Afghanistan are suffering greatly from the Taliban. They
are very crazy people, the very worst kind of religious fanatics. If there
is any way of exterminating them without also exterminating the general
population I say go for it. Even if Osama bin (forgot the spelling) turns
out not to be behind this atrocity he has done enough other stuff to
justify ridding the world of him. I think we have been patient for much too
long.
- ----
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles,Ca.