RE: [Rollei] Removing the 3.5F front cover (was non-rollei accessories)

Sorry to hear that you couldn't fix the selftimer but separate ones that you
can screw on the shutter release can easily be found. For me, it's the sort
of items that will be left at home when I need it, like cable release, bean
bags, sometimes the camera :(   But it may work for you.

I remember having seen in the exploded views in the Technical Report that
you actually don't need to remove the rear cell in order to have the
complete shutter and lens remove from the lensboard. It's locked by a ring
but you probably need a similar spanner for it. Then, I think you'll only
get the ring that cocks the selftimer and not the internal parts of the
shutter which I think that cause the problem.

Siu Fai