Re: [Rollei] Another Rolleiflex Filter bayo II to 39

Folks:

A number of you may recall that I asked a question about putting 39mm
filters on my bayonet II 3.5f Rollei.  Several of you suggested I contact
SRB Film Service in the UK.

Attached is the cost and options for doing the above.  It is rather high due
to the fact that it reqires custom manufacturing.  I haven't decided whether
to purchase the custom adapter yet, but thought I would post the prices for
others who may be interested.  FYI, 1 UK pound is about $1.40 dollars.  See
below quote from SRB. (Ouch!)

- -Mark

Rollei Bayonet II/39mm filyter adaptor  £75.00 pounds

or

Rollie Bay II/ 46mm adaptor (standard item ) £13.95 pounds

plus

46/39 insert (specially made) £29.50 pounds.

Sorry, the high cost of the one -piece adaptor is due to the cost of machine
setting for a single bayonet.

shipping is extra
1.95 pounds UK
2.50 pounds EUROPE
5.00 pounds USA, CANADA, AFRICA, INDIA
7.00 pounds AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, FAR EAST