Re: [Rollei] How to determine number of lens elements

> From: Jan Böttcher <jab
> Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 17:15:05 +0100
> To: rollei  us
> Subject: Re: [Rollei] How to determine number of lens elements
>
> PS: just put the boiling water into the freezer, so you can still use it any
> time,
> just have to heat it up.

Why Jan, up here in the mountains of Virginia it gets really cold in the
winter.

One winter it got so cold that I put a bucket of boiling water outside and
it froze so fast the ice was still hot.

It gets cold fast sometimes, what we refer to as a "cold snap".  We had
one of those one time that caught everyone by surprise.  The pond on my
property froze so fast that it caught all the frogs in mid-jump with
their legs sticking out of the ice. I just got out my lawn mower and
harvested them, and lived on frog's legs for most of that winter.

Bob