Re: [Rollei] How to determine number of lens elements

If you believe in Prochnow, and you got a 3.5F Planar (not Xenotar),
you can determine the 6element lens by a lens number above 2753002.
Jan
PS: just put the boiling water into the freezer, so you can still use it any time,
just have to heat it up.