Re: [Rollei] ReSp[elling punctuatin et.al.

At 06:38 PM 1/6/2001 -0800, ssutter   wrote:
>very true. i was the original poster who inadvertently started this whole
>issue when i wrote in all lower case, as i always have and always will on
>emails.

Well, as List Administrator, I would take it as a personal favor if you
would join the 21st century and learn to use capitals and lower-case
letters and conventional punctuation. There are sound reasons for the
development of customary rules on these points over the past two millenia.

Marc

msmall    FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!