[no subject]

Something else I've noticed with the VX series prisms, is that there seems
to be quite a bit of barrel distortion introduced by them, that doesn't
appear in the Exa II series prisms. Does anyone know if this is due to the
curvature of the screen, or is is it from the eyepiece optics?

>   BTW, do the Exakta folks have any favorite tech on the order of Harry
>Fleenor for Rolleis?

I'd like to second that. I've used Essex Camera in New Jersey, but they've
been a bit hit-or-miss with my Exaktas. That suprised me, because they've
done a fine job with other classics I've sent (Canon rf, Contaflex).

Any info on an Exakta users list would be appreciated too.

Regards,

M.Phillips