[Rollei] 4th of July travel

Hey guys,

I am faced with the dilemma of picking a destination (within 4 hours' drive
of Washington, DC) for travelling for the 4th of July extended weekend.

My original thought was the Blue Ridge mountains, but I am not sure where.
The other option I could think of was Ocean City, MD (Yuck!).

I would greatly appreciate any pointers to a restful location, withouth
droves of drunken fools, and with a few good opportunities to burn some
film through my truted Rollei TLRs

- -_______________
Andrei D. Calciu (VA-4270)
NEC America, Inc.
14040 Park Center Dr.
Herndon, VA 20171-3227

Voice: 703-834-4273
Fax: 703-787-6613

This message and any attachment are confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete the
message and any attachment from your system.  If you are not the intended
recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the
contents to any other person.