Re: [Rollei] OT: Bob's models

Because of current (ridiculous) US law I only work with models
18 and older.  I know I can legally photograph 16 year old
models in most of the rest of the world, but I could not sell
such photos in the USA.  So, even though I have gorgeous
girls applying all the time, I tell them to come back once
they've had their 18th birthday and can show me proof of age.

Beyond the age thing I only care if they are photogenic.  Height
only matters for fashion models.  If I am doing figure or glamour
it does not matter to me if the model is only three feet tall
if her proportions are perfect.  Unless you put a tall model into
the photo, no one will know the size of the model.

I prefer models without tattoos, multiple piercings, and stuff
like that unless I am looking for a fetishistic look in the
photos.  Today it is very rare for a potential model not to
have at least one tattoo and a belly button ring.  That's where
Photoshop comes to the rescue!!!

Complexion:  I like all types from very pale to jet black, but
find medium brown skin tones the easiest to photograph.  Same
with hair color, I like them all.

Bob