Re: [Rollei] A Few More Questions for Bob Shell

Bob or nobody ain't publishin' them pics, at least not for money.
He just luves the shootin' with them Rolleis and babes (and his puckup truck)
and makes a livin' by lettin' some guys pay for bein' assistents.
The hard and time consuming part of the job is casting the assistents
so you get any that don't lose too much saliva on the gear!
Jan