Re: [Rollei] OT: Bob's models

Where do I sign up? My employer only pays 80 bucks an hour for Bellcore
(now Telcordia) GR1275 Level 4 technicians. No wonder we have a hard time
getting these people to stick around too long. Turn-over is virtually 400%
a year.

- -_______________
Andrei D. Calciu (VA-4270)
NEC America, Inc.
14040 Park Center Dr.
Herndon, VA 20171-3227

Voice: 703-834-4273
Fax: 703-787-6613

This message and any attachment are confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete the
message and any attachment from your system.  If you are not the intended
recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the
contents to any other person.

                    James Chow
                    <drjchow
                    Sent by:                        cc:
                    owner-rollei  o-        Subject:     Re: [Rollei] OT: Bob's models
                    alto.ca.us

                    06/27/00 12:14 AM
                    Please respond to rollei

Andrei, if you pass the Cisco certification exams, companies in the Bay
Area are
paying $350/hr for network installations.

- --Jim

> Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 17:41:17 -0400
> From: calciua
> Subject: Re: [Rollei] OT: Bob's models
> Those are pretty good prices. Now, do you have any openings for a yuppie,
> with an expanding waist line, shrinking memory, mediocre looks and an
> appetite for the finer things in life? I'd be willing to work for 150
bucks
> an hour even under adverse conditions, no need for extra pay :-)
>
> - -_______________
> Andrei D. Calciu (VA-4270)
> NEC America, Inc.
> 14040 Park Center Dr.
> Herndon, VA 20171-3227
>
> Voice: 703-834-4273
> Fax: 703-787-6613
>
> This message and any attachment are confidential.  If you are not the
> intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete the
> message and any attachment from your system.  If you are not the intended
> recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the
> contents to any other person.
>

>                     Bob Shell
>                     <bob  >              To:
rollei  us
>                     Sent by:                        cc:
>                     owner-rollei  o-        Subject:     Re:
[Rollei]
OT: Bob's models