Re: [Rollei] My Big Faux Pas (Re: Rollei SUV thread)

Robert Meier wrote:

> Randy,
>
> I enjoyed seeing your Volvo in the desert very much.  Thanks for making the
> mistake.  Is the original a slide?

Thanks Bob,

I shot that on my favorite Rollei TLR film; Kodak E100S transparency
film.  For some reason, the old built-in selenium meter gives me perfect
exposures with that film.  I had the transparency scanned professionally
on a LeafScan 45.

BTW, how is it that you responded to my apology to the list when I
haven't even seen it posted yet?  Did Marc banish me to the Twilight
Zone?

Randy Holst
Boise, Idaho