Re: [Rollei] Rollei in water

Florida water is ok, but the one I went in was in a river that originated
in a glacier and although it was August, the water was so cold, that my
legs were numb after getting out of it.

- -_______________
Andrei D. Calciu (VA-4270)
NEC America, Inc.
14040 Park Center Dr.
Herndon, VA 20171-3227

Voice: 703-834-4273
Fax: 703-787-6613

This message and any attachment are confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete the
message and any attachment from your system.  If you are not the intended
recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the
contents to any other person.

                    Bob Shell
                    <bob
                    Sent by:                        cc:
                    owner-rollei  o-        Subject:     Re: [Rollei] OT: Rollei SUV
                    alto.ca.us

                    06/26/00 04:05 PM
                    Please respond to rollei

Well, I've gone waist deep in water in Florida with my 6006 to shoot a
series of photos of a model in the water.  I was extra careful not to
fall over, though!!

Clyde Butcher, the guy who lives in the swamps in Florida, works in
chest waders a lot of the time.

Bob