Re: [Rollei] Rollei 6008 Integral

The standard charger that comes with the camera kit has several smart
features. the best one is the power cut-off when the battery is fully
charged. I am not sure about the trickle thing, but I am sure it is in
there. I dropped the charger once and it burst open and i saw a whole bunch
of electronics in it. I am sure all the goodies are included.

- -_______________
Andrei D. Calciu (VA-4270)
NEC America, Inc.
14040 Park Center Dr.
Herndon, VA 20171-3227

Voice: 703-834-4273
Fax: 703-787-6613

This message and any attachment are confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete the
message and any attachment from your system.  If you are not the intended
recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the
contents to any other person.

                    John Coan
                    <jcoan
                    Sent by:                        cc:
                    owner-rollei  o-        Subject:     Re: [Rollei] Rollei 6008 Integral
                    alto.ca.us

                    06/26/00 11:12 AM
                    Please respond to rollei

Andre,
Is the charger a "smart" charger, that cuts voltage to trickle levels on
full charge?

I wonder if Rollei has ever considered dumping the nicads for lithium
ion rechargables?
John

calciua   wrote:

> John,
>
> I keep the charger with a battery plugged in it in the garage. Whenever I
> leave, i just grab the charged-up battery and drop in the one from the
> camera. I never had a bad surprise. On the other hand, if you only have
one
> battery, it is even easier not to forget charging it :-)
>
> -_______________
> Andrei D. Calciu (VA-4270)
> NEC America, Inc.
> 14040 Park Center Dr.
> Herndon, VA 20171-3227
>
> Voice: 703-834-4273
> Fax: 703-787-6613
>
> This message and any attachment are confidential.  If you are not the
> intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete the
> message and any attachment from your system.  If you are not the intended
> recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the
> contents to any other person.
>

>                     John Coan
>                     <jcoan  >         To:
rollei  us