Re: [Rollei] Rolleikin I

Check out http://www.craigcamera.com

They have some 30,000 manuals both original and copies.

- -_______________
Andrei D. Calciu
NEC America, Inc.

                    Neil Carpenter
                    <primate  >        To:     Rollei List
                    Sent by:                        <rollei
                    owner-rollei  o-        cc:
                    alto.ca.us                      Subject:     [Rollei] Rolleikin I

                    06/22/00 05:33 PM
                    Please respond to rollei

I am looking for instructions for a Rolleikin I on the web -- if anybody
would happen to have a pointer, I'd be very grateful.

Neil