Re: [Rollei] Relleiflex 2.8C evaluation, lots 'o questions

> 2) When looking at the lens stage (for lack of a better term) it >
seems canted...etc.

When I sent my MX to Harry Fleenor last year, it had a similar
problem, but he said the skirt on the front standard was crooked.
Of course, it was straight once he was done with CLA on the
shutter.  Run some film through it to see if you have a focus
problem (i.e. the viewing screen says it's in focus, but the pictures
aren't).

> 3) The highest shutter speed seems to be 1/250s...etc.

You need to give an extra hard push on the shutter-speed dial to
get to 1/500.  Be sure the shutter is not cocked.
- --
Curtis Croulet
Temecula, California