Re: [Rollei] Robert White

I bought a Ricoh GR1s from him last year.  Had no problems whatsoever.  He
did ship it via UPS though, which isn't a good thing because you have to
use their customs brokerage service which adds on some money in addition
to the duty.  My experience in purchasing other camera equipment from
abroad is if you send it via the post office, there isn't any duty.