Re: [Rollei] Rollei T

Dave,
since your T is going to last, you should pass that 2.8 on to me, to back up
my 35mm SLRs, that do fail every once in a while! (ok, I could use it as a
back up for my T or another camera as well)
Jan
PS: I'm curious, judging from the book there should be many Ts in grey, and
less in black, and only very few black ones with a "white face" or a Xenar lens.
Does anybody own a grey one with a Xenar?
Or a black one without white face but with Xenar?