Re: [Rollei] Addenda & Errata to Goody List

At 04:39 PM 6/16/2000 -0700, jerryleh   wrote:
>Leica/Leitz Tripod and Large Ball Head are like new in the box,
>with instructions.

Instructions?  Screw odd thing with grooves in it into your camera?
Reminds me of one of those Product Warning cards I got, donkey's years
back, when I got my then-young son a drawing set -- "if you need help with
the use of these items, please call 1-800-CRAYOLA".  Yup, folks, a
help-line for crayons.  Next, a help-line for tripods?

Marc

msmall    FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!