Re: [Rollei] polarizer in bayonet I

Philippe writes:

|Excuse my ignorance but  where can I find such item?

They come on EBay occasionally.  Try a web search "Minolta Autopole."  I think
that Pacific Rim Camera had some for sale.  Watch out that the polarizers have
not delaminated, though.

They are quite different than the single Bay 1 polarizers.  I have temporarily
posted a couple of pictures on the Leica site that shows somewhat how the
Autopole looks.

http://communities.msn.com/Leicausers/home.htm

Go to "Member's Photos" - then Bill Larsen - then #19 and #20.

Hope that this is helpful,
bill larsen, who needs a decent scanner and some talent
ohlen
Terra Bella, California