Re: [Rollei] Rollei portraits

Mark,

I would like to see one as well. File size can be anything, I have the
mother of all access systems at my disposal, I work for a telecomm company
:-)

- -_______________
Andrei D. Calciu
NEC America, Inc.

                    Mark Rabiner
                    <mark
                    com>                            cc:
                    Sent by:                        Subject:     Re: [Rollei] Rollei portraits
                    owner-rollei  o-
                    alto.ca.us

                    06/15/00 01:18 AM
                    Please respond to rollei

Lloyd Schultz wrote:

> Can anyone recommend any web sites that have portraits of small groups
(pro
> or amateur) shot with Rolleiflex, 75 or 80mm lens in square composition?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Lloyd Schultz
> Lschultz2
> Nollite illegitimus contarere vos

No but I'll E-mail one or two if you'd like!!
Name your maximum file size so I don't' blow up your browser.
Mark Rabiner