[Rollei] OT: RE: For Kozel

Marc:

	I just replied to this privately, and am now sending this to the list
(apologies to the list).  This email account is a University account, where
I am a student in good standing, and the IT people claim that this is the
most stable computer system at the University.  Of course, the system fails
unexpectedIy and without explanation.  I will contact the IT people and see
if they have anyting to say.

	Thanks for your patience,

	Peter Kozel>