[Rollei] REMOVE FROM LIST

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-rollei  us
[mailto:owner-rollei  On Behalf Of Willem-Jan
Markerink
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2000 11:50 AM
To: rollei  us
Subject: Re: [Rollei] OT: 120 Infrared

On 13 Apr 00 at 11:09, calciua   wrote:

> There are several sources of infrared film in 120 and there is a guy on
the
> internet who buys 70mm infrared film and cuts it into 120 and 220 lengths.
> Can't remember particulars on him though, and a recent crash wiped out all
> my saved data on the subject (and other subjects as well). One thing I
> remember is that he was expensive, but it sure beats not having any IR
film
> at all when you need it.

A link to the above seller is on my homepage (it's the only way to
shoot Kodak HIE in a Noblex medium format panorama camera!), as well
as many other chapters about IR, and including instructions how to
subscribe to the Infrared Photography Mailinglist:

http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/mainpage.htm

- --
Bye,

Willem-Jan Markerink