Re: [Rollei] Button on baby grey

Siu,
I have to admit I do have a poor memory, and my Babies are (at least) some 3km
away from me right now, but I have the faint memory, that you have to push
the little button so you can cock the self timer ... in other words it's a safety feature
against unintended self timer activation (if my memory serve well).
Jan