Re: [Rollei] FS - Wanted

John,
the last 35C I saw:
350,-DM at a camera trade show (but didn't buy any)
around 400,-DM at Braunschweig, maybe Dirk knows the name of the dealer
around 500,-DM at a place here in Hamburg, but I'd ask for 500,-DM more
to overcome the pain of setting a foot into the store.
All of these were chrome without the exposure table on the back, by the way.

And last, but not least: a top cap for 80,-, that would allow you to convert a B35/35B,
you would just need the little C35 label to make it complete ;-)

Jan