[Rollei] Light Meters...

Hi!  I've been thinking about supplementing or replacing the hand-held
meter that I have been using with my Rollei TLRs.

Currently, I use a Luna-Lite - a Gossen SBC-cell meter which requires that
you twist a dial until the middle diode of three lights up.  It's a very
solidly-built meter and I have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, but it's
a little clunky to use and doesn't give you much indication of the range
of light in a scene, the way a meter with a needle - or some digital
meters - can.

I don't really need a flashmeter, so I am rather disinclined to pay
for a flash with that option - I just want something solid and reliable,
perhaps a Luna Pro S or SBC, or a Sekonic Digilite 218.  Do any RUGers have
experience or opinions to share?

Gary Toop