Re: [Rollei] Rollei Stereo Camera

<<
 Has anyone used the early Rollei Stereo camera (Heidoscope?) with the
 Tessar lenses pictured in some Rollei books?  Does it use 120 Rollfim and
 is the film format 2 1/4 x 2 1/4?

 Jan >>
The Heidoscop was designed for glass plates, although apparently rollfilm
backs were made for it.  The Rolleidoscop  (hence the name "Rollei") was a
version of the Heidoscop designed exclusively for rollfilm.  Unfortunately
I've never gotten my hands on the thing, but i believe the rollfilm used was
the same size as 120.
John McFadden