Re: [Rollei] Rolleinar and 2.8GX Edition

Hello,

yes the focussing is adjusted only correctly if the filter is mounted in
the rear side.
If the filter ist not mounted, infinity would not conincide with the
infinity mark on the barrel ring. (My own experience)

That is what I know definitely. So Rollei recommends use of the filter at
any time. I don't know if the no use of filter would degrade the
performance in any way.

This is true for the 500 mm lens I have. I don't know either if there have
been different versions with different properties.

To the GX edition: That was what I read in an ad. I have no more info.

Greetings

Dirk