Re: [Rollei] TLR vs. SLR for candid street shots?

Have you considered focusing?

I have tried to use a Hasselblad 501CM outside and it is a pain to even
focus!! My quick focusing lever was broken (the rubber pad was lost) so I
had to actually turn the focusing ring. Maybe you can improve on it but I
felt very clumsy with it. The mirror flapping will herald your action to
anyone on the block, so you will lose the spontaneity of anything but the
first shot.
TLR is a lot faster focusing and it is a lot easier to use with a prism
and grip because you don;t have the back sticking in your face, either

Lucian

No Archive!