Re: ZEISS SERIAL NUMBERS

Marc  wrote:>Guys, I'd like your Zeiss serial numbers.  For Rollei TLR's
with Zeiss
>lenses, I'd like the body type and number, the viewing lens type and number,
>and the taking lens type and number and, where it can be identified on
>earlier models, the shutter type and number.

Here we go.:

2.8E2 S/N 1656988 (with built-in meter)

Viewing Lens: Heidosmat 2.8/80 s/n 788704

Taking Lens: Carl Zeiss Planar 2.8/80 s/n 2268352

Synchro Compur shutter

Still working as good as new despite too infrequent outings.

What's the year of manufacture etc. etc.?

Slan

Alex

Alex Hurst
The Brambles