Re: ZEISS SERIAL NUMBERS

All I ask in return is a listing of S/N versus production dates of the
optics.

My theory, for about 20 years now, is that Zeiss made optical head
assemblies in production lot quantities and then married them to specific
real production orders by order.

The point is production date for the glass is probably not the production
date for the mounted lens....

Implications is that you can have odd mounts, non-consecutive S/N etc.....

Comment?

Thanks
Frank Filippone
red735i