MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Even this benighted Scrooge must wish all and sundry the best of the
holidays.  My Scottish soul finds the frivolities a bit much -- I mean, if
you want to Ceilidh, well, break out the Water of Life and the pipes and
let's have at it, and forget the presents and the cards and all such -- but
it IS a season of deep meaning to us and to ours.

And may the Peace of God which passes all understanding -- well, maybe we
need a bit of this in our E-Mail from time to time.

Peace, brethren and sistren, peace to all of us.

Marc

PS:  AND a 2.8F and a titanium M6 and a ...

msmall    FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!