Rolleimatic

Greetings,

I've been curious about the short-lived Rolleimatic, the scale focus 35mm
automatic with that peculiar swinging flap lens cover/film advance. I know
that it had the misfortune of making its debut just prior to the demise of
the Rollei Singapore plant, and I've read the page in Art Evans book on the
camera.

Wasn't this the last Heinz Waaske design for Rollei? How well did they
perform? Are they reliable? Does Marflex still service them? What sort of
battery did they take? I've found one on the used market and am considering
it as a slightly more automated companion to my 35SE.

Regards,

M.Phillips