Xenar on Rolleicord

<<2. About the Xenar lens in the Rolleicord: except for the slower maximum
diafragm, how does it compare optically with the Rolleiflex Planar or
Xenotar lenses? I can't imagine that my b&w prints could possibly even
look better but I am curious...

Tom Alaerts>> Snip

Greetings Tom, et al,

A couple months ago I posted transcripts of a series of old lens tests for
the Rolleicord and Rolleiflex cameras on this list. It was quite a long
posting, so I won't subject the list at large to the same; however, if
you'd like, I can e-mail it directly to anyone who's interested.

Contact me at: mlphillips  illips)

Regards,

M.Phillips