Re: Metrastar

I bought one of these Metrastar meters for $20 at a photo show earlier this
year.  It works very well.  It's the only meter I've ever seen with a
viewer window so you can see what the meter is actually metering on.  It's
very useful when metering at a distance.  With other meters, it's amazing
how a slight error in the angle can completely change the light meter
reading.  With the Metrastar you always know what the source of the meter
reading is.