Re: SL 66 Screen

Thanks, Bob,

So what do you recommend, I do?  I sort of liked the Beattie screen in my 2.8 E
which I am about to sell.  Should I bring my SL66 to Marflex the next time I am
in New Jersey? Or some other repair place?  Will they have the brighter screens
in stock and what total costs (replacement & focus adjustment) are we looking
at?

 Jan