Rollei release

Dear Friends,

It shows how rarely I use long exposures, but I am doing a series of long
exposure shots of the last summer evenings here, and found for the first
time that the 3003 does not have a mechanical release. My local dealer has
two releases put aside for me, an SL 2000 "Das Fernausloser-Handstuck" and
an ME 2000 Elektrischer Handausloser. As you see, my 3003 information is
all in German, an my German is non-existant. Can someone tell me the exact
features of the releases? If I get the ME (?multiple exposure), can I use
it to do single long exposure shots or do I need both ? I could play with
them next week, but would rather travel down to Melbourne "pre-armed".

Alastair