RE: Wall St Camera order problem

>Hans,
>	Can you help me identify a lens I have?  The picture lens reads" Sun
=
>aux. WIDEANGLE   Model 66    No. 56131  Japan"  The view lens reads," =
>Sun  WIDEANGLE VIEWER Model 66   no.55028   Japan".   These came in a =
>leather case with a twin lens 1960 Rolleiflex I bought.   Any help from =
>anyone?
>                                                                   =
>Michael A. Elia

Michael,
I have one myself, bayonet II. The lenses are made in Japan and have poor
quality. I think that this solution for a problem (TLR's have non-removeble
lenses) is lowering the total quality of your Rolleiflex. So, consider it as
a nice-to-have-seen accessory and try it once for your general education.
Hope this will do.
Best,
Hans
Name: Hans van Dorssen