Rollei 4x4

I just drove halfway across the State of Maine to pick up a nice little
gray Rollei 4x4 w/case. It seems to be in good shape but I'd like to ask
the group a couple of questions. It has a tiny chip in the magnifier lens
over the screen. can this be replaced? Can you still get 127 film? It came
with a bay 1 Rolleilux which is a combination lens hood and light meter.
It's in mint condition and fits both the 4x4 and my Va Rolleicord. I've
never run into one of these before, is it a rare item? Thanks for any
input.
Terry