[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Rollei35 Filters

Two quick points.  First, you can get a Series V lens hood which will
replace the front part of your Series V adapter ring.  Second, you can order
24mm filters from B+W or Heliopan from any major camera store.


msmall    FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!