Re: Rollei35 Filters

Greetings, all. I'm a new subscriber to the list, and have been reading the
posts of the last few weeks with  great interest.

I've just purchased a rollei35T for a trip I'm about to make  ( I've a
feeling it won't be my last rollei purchase), and am attempting to find
both UV and yellow filters. I have both types in the series 5 size, along
with the adapter, but use of the adapter precludes use of a lens hood,
which I would like to utilize.

Does anyone have any info. regarding where I could obtain filters to fit
the tessar lens? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Hugh.