Re: Addressing messages

At 05:53 PM 12/1/96 -0700, B. Schlueter wrote:
>Could we try and address the more personal messages a little more
>accurately? Dear So-and-So is not too hard to type.
>Thanks.

If this was a reference to my accidental posting to this list, I did later
post that it was an error, and somehow figured that one apology was enough
(guess not).  It was caused by a slight inattention combined with the
difference in list software - on many lists I regularly use, the reply
address is to the original sender, not back to the list.

Jeff Spirer
http://www.hyperreal.com/axiom/
Axiom Records/Material Communications