Re: Books for the novice

Many thanks for the numbers -- you indeed have an MX.  Could I trouble you
to tell me whether the lens is coated and, if so, whether it bears a red "T"
or similar marking?

Prochnow's books are in German -- they are wonderful sources but, if your
command of the Teutonic tongue is at my level, they are a slow read, as they
are crammed full of technical data.  The fourth book -- a repair manual, in
effect, is in German and English.

I don't have a current list of group membership but you, too, can generate
one by sending to MAJORDOMO  the following messages:
"who rollei" and "who rollei-digest".  This is a standard majordomo command.

Best

Marc

msmall    FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!