Re: Compact Rolleis available

- ----------
> From: Hans van Dorssen <rollei  >
> Andre,
> Still when it is never used, the price is too high to call it a once in a

> lifetime chance. I've seen many used and not-used Rolleiflex cameras but
> never in such a high price (only the wide angels and some too expensive
> Tele's). In Holland the price for a good-looking 2.8F is NLG 2000 or $
1100.

> Hans van Dorssen

Hans,

You may be right that it is overpriced.  I have no idea what a new
Rolleiflex 2.8 F Planar is worth.  All I know is that I've never seen one
before, and I'll probably never see one again.  In the Bay Area,
good-looking specimens are probably about $1000 also, but they are not new.
 I don't know what a new one is worth.

Andre