Re: Hassy vs Rolle

Bottom line...I don't think the writer was slamming east Asian ownership,
as
such, merely used "non-European" as a designator of other than
Braunschweig!

Thank you.  Maybe the use of non-European was bad terminology.  I also
feel bad about the loss of historical connection if the plant were to be
moved.  I have been using these cameras for over 30 years and know that
the greats of the 30 and 40s used them.  I feel a bond to photographers of
the past and I hate seeing or feeling like this bond may go by the way
side.  This would be a great loss to photography.